The instructors at the Howell Nature Center encourage kids to become curious and inquiring students of nature, gaining the knowledge they need to become future leaders in environmental stewardship and conservation. We discuss how heroism can show up in everyday behaviors, becoming faithful caretakers of each other and the natural world we all share.
Choose from more than 60 program options including:
- Howell Nature Center Traditions (e.g. Gaga Ball, Capture the Flag, and skits)
- Environmental Education (e.g. Live Animal Presentations, Predator/Prey, and Michigan Mammals)
- Recreational Pursuits (e.g. Archery, Canoeing, Kayaking, Fishing, and Hiking)
- Outdoor Living Skills (e.g. Shelter & Fire Building, and Orienteering)
- Experiential Education (e.g. Teambuilding, Obstacle Course, High Ropes, Climbing Tower,and Zip Lines)
- Social Studies Programs (e.g. Heifer Global Village, Native American Games and Drumming, and Map Exploration)
Teacher Trip Packet
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 376-9790 for scheduling and pricing information. Rates vary based on length of visit and programs selected.