In a safe space supported by our facilitators, teens will have opportunities for activity planning, outdoor adventure, creativity, relationship building and developing a group service project. They will leave this club having developed leadership, communication, goal-setting and teamwork skills, along with confidence, positive relationships, a connection with nature, and more.
The goals of Outdoor Teen Adventure Club were designed with the intention that teens can truly Heal, Grow and Be Wild at this unique and pivotal stage in their lives.
- Facilitators actively promote a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all teens
- The club will foster positive relationship building among teens
- Program is designed to capture the healing power of both nature and adventure
- Designed for practicing leadership, teamwork, communication and reflection
- Activities intended to foster personal growth
- Teens are encouraged to challenge themselves and venture outside of their comfort zone
- A place for teens to bring their whole self
- Creativity, friendship and play are practiced and encouraged
- Majority of time spent outdoors connecting to nature
By participating in this youth-led club, teens will have the opportunity to build their resume, grow as individuals and leaders, and have weekly fun adventures with like-minded peers.
When: Saturdays, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check-in: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Check-out: 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost Per Week: $5 Registered, $10 Drop-In (Limited Space)
- September 18
- September 25
- October 2
- October 9
- October 16
- October 23
- October 30
- November 6
- November 13
- April 2
- April 9
- April 16
- April 23
- April 30
- May 7
- May 14
- May 21