At the Howell Nature Center, we are always looking for talented and energetic individuals to join our staff. Please note, we do not provide onsite housing and many of our job openings are for part-time, seasonal positions. We also offer internships for our Wild Wonders Wildlife Park and Wildlife Rehabilitation Clinic.
We are currently accepting applications for:
- Must be working towards a degree in zoology, fisheries and wildlife, environmental studies or other related fields.
- Experience and aptitude for working with animals preferred.
Applications to serve in either internship position are accepted as follows:
- Late February-early March: for summer internships serving May through September
- July through August: for fall internships serving September through January
- Late November-early December: for winter internships serving January through April
Click the link for instructions on applying for consideration as a Wild Wonders Wildlife Park Intern.
Click the link for instructions on applying for consideration as a Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern.