A Full Day of Fun!
Our Day Use area features many exciting attractions:
- Explore the wonders of wildlife in Livingston County’s only teaching zoo, the Wild Wonders Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy hands-on activities in our Nature Zone.
- See our beautiful hawks, owls, eagles, falcons and more in the DTE and Bishop Raptor Centers.
- Run wild in Alexandria’s NatureScape and The Tree House, our natural children’s play area (open May-Oct.).
- Hike our beautiful trails (Sorry, no dogs allowed for the safety of all guests and our wildlife ambassadors).
- Bring a lunch to relax in our picnic areas or set off with your binoculars to explore our beautiful and natural woodland trails.
- Click here to view our upcoming special events.
A full day of fun awaits you at the Howell Nature Center! Check in at our Welcome Center when you arrive for your day pass and complete information. While we love our canine friends, dogs are not permitted on the Howell Nature Center property for the safety of all guests and our wildlife ambassadors, .
Plan an overnight stay in our spacious lodges.
Hours and Location
OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!
Wild Wonders Wildlife Park
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wildlife Rehabilitation Clinic
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please stop by the Welcome Center to purchase your Nature Pass
1005 Triangle Lake Road
Howell, MI 48843
(Just 6 miles south of I-96, exit 137)
ADULT18 Years & Over
$ 6Per Day
$ 4Per Day
CHILD2 Years & Under
$ 0Per Day
Become a part of the Howell Nature Center Family today!
For groups of 20+ guests
Please contact us at (517) 375-9713 at least two weeks prior so we can make your visit seamless! When you arrive, please check in at our Welcome Center to make your group payment and get your Nature Passes. If you are a non-profit group, please contact us at (517) 375-9713 for non-profit rates.
Day Use information is for non-program day visits. If you are interested in registering for facilitated programs including Outdoor Environmental Education, High Adventure, Wildlife Education or Field Trips, please visit our program links.