Visit Howell Nature Center today for a chance to connect with nature and enjoy tons of family fun!
A Full Day of Fun!
Our Day Use area features many exciting attractions:
- Explore the wonders of wildlife in Livingston County’s only teaching zoo, the Wild Wonders Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy hands-on activities in our Nature Zone.
- See our beautiful hawks, owls, eagles, falcons and more in the DTE and Bishop Raptor Centers.
- Run wild in Alexandria’s NatureScape and The Tree House, our natural children’s play area (open May-Oct.).
- Hike our beautiful trails (you may bring leashed dogs on specific trails – visit the Welcome Center for more information and a site map).
- Bring a lunch to relax in our picnic areas or set off with your binoculars to explore our beautiful and natural woodland trails.
- Click here to view our upcoming special events.
A full day of fun awaits you at the Howell Nature Center! Check in at our Welcome Center when you arrive for your day pass and complete information. Dogs are not permitted in the Wild Wonders Wildlife Park, NatureScape or program areas (see Welcome Center for details when checking in).
Plan an overnight stay in our spacious lodges.
Hours and Location
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Seven Days a Week
(Note: Wildlife Park, Alexandria’s NatureScape and The Tree House open at 10:00 a.m.)
Please stop by the Welcome Center to purchase your Nature Pass
1005 Triangle Lake Road
Howell, MI 48843
(Just 6 miles south of I-96, exit 137)
ADULT18 Years & Over
$ 6Per Day
YOUTH 3-17 YEARS
$ 4Per Day
CHILD2 Years & Under
$ 0Per Day
Become a part of the Howell Nature Center Family today!
For groups of 20+ guests
Please contact us at (517) 376-9790 at least two weeks prior so we can make your visit seamless! When you arrive, please check in at our Welcome Center to make your group payment and get your Nature Passes. If you are a non-profit group, please contact us at (517) 376-9790 for non-profit rates.
Day Use information is for non-program day visits. If you are interested in registering for facilitated programs including Outdoor Environmental Education, High Adventure, Wildlife Education or Field Trips, please visit our program links.