The Howell Nature Center has a long history of quality programming for day and overnight school trips. We work hard to provide a well-rounded and engaging outdoor experience for students, teachers, and chaperones. Our staff will work closely with you to design a program tailored to your educational goals.
TAILORING TO SCHOOLS’ INTERESTS
We offer a wide selection of educational experiences:
- Outdoor Education
- Nature Education
- Wildlife Education
- Adventure Education
- Cultural Education
- Evening Traditions
See all our 2022 programming options:
Join us for the day! With programming options for preschool through high school, we can provide a memorable experience that’s perfect for your students.
- Day Package: (9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.) 3 to 4 hours of programming. Space for a sack lunch.
- Full Day Package: (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) 5 to 6 hours of programming. Space for a sack lunch.
- Extended Day Package: (9 a.m. – 9 p.m.) 5 to 6 hours of programming. 1 to 2 hours of evening programs. Space for a sack lunch and dinner.
Spend the night in our modern lodges! Extend your trip with one of our all-inclusive overnight packages. These longer experiences are recommended for fourth grade and up.
- 2 Day, 1 Night: 7 hours of day programs, 2 hours of evening programs, 3 meals and 1 evening snack.
- 3 Day, 2 Night: 13 hours of day programs, 4 hours of evening programs, 6 meals and 2 evening snacks.
- 4 Day, 3 Night: 19 hours of day programs, 6 hours of evening programs, 9 meals and 3 evening snacks.
- 5 Day, 4 Night: 25 hours of day programs, 8 hours of evening programs, 12 meals and 4 evening snacks.
Teacher Trip Packet
- Program Offerings
- Lodging Packet
- Welcome Packet
- Chaperone Information
- Overnight Camp and School Packing List
- Needs Assessment
- Health Form
- Adult Waiver
- Minor Waiver
Contact email@example.com or call (517) 375-9713 for scheduling and pricing information. Rates vary based on length of visit and programs selected.